Are you looking for an effective and unique intensive outpatient program in Denver? If yes, the Continuum Recovery Center of Colorado is here to provide you or a loved one with the highest quality and sufficient IOP services that meet your specific needs and exceed your expectations.
What is an intensive outpatient program (IOP)?
Intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) are treatment plans that address substance abuse disorder, mental health issues, and other behavioral conditions that don’t require 24-hour supervision. They enable recovering individuals to continue receiving treatments without leaving their day-to-day responsibilities. On the other hand, the IOP allows the clients to live at home and attend treatment sessions in the morning or evening for about 6-30 hours a week.
Clients in intensive outpatient programs typically meet on weekends for a few hours at a time. The IOPs primarily consist of group therapy and individual counseling, though they may offer other services such as family therapy, employment assistance, and other behavioral therapies. The primary goal of IOPs is to help clients establish a support tool, prevent relapse, and provide strong coping skills.
What to expect in an outpatient program
If you’re considering enrolling in an IOP, there’s a lot to expect in this program. However, starting any type of treatment can be a daunting experience, but you don’t need to be afraid. The following are some of the obvious things you should expect from an intensive outpatient treatment program:
- A comprehensive intake assessment
- Attending therapy sessions multiple times each week
- Expect various therapy options.
- Support from highly-trained professionals
- Learning new strategies to deal with your situation
- Have a chance to plan for your future
- Improve your medical and psychiatric health
- Improve your social function
- Overcome substance abuse and mental health issues, etc.
IOP is an excellent alternative for inpatient treatment. With that in mind, you can expect to obtain similar treatment outcomes with a recovering individual participating in an inpatient program.
Benefits of attending our intensive outpatient program
Our top intensive outpatient treatment program in Denver is a solution for anyone struggling with addiction and need help but can’t afford to put their lives hold to check in residential treatment.
The following are the key benefits of attending our IOP:
- Flexibility to respond to your unique needs
- A higher level of privacy
- Keeping you in contact with your family and friends
- Introducing you to a recovery community
- Affordable cost
- Ability to keep your presence at work or school
- Demonstrable recovery outcomes
- Excellent treatment programs for relapse prevention
- Daily opportunities to apply the new coping skills
- Greater client responsibility, etc.
Choose the best intensive outpatient program near you!
If you’re struggling with addiction, you’ve got a myriad of treatment options to choose from, but an intensive outpatient program might be fit you if inpatient rehab can’t work for you.
Don’t struggle with addiction and struggle while finding the prime intensive outpatient program in Denver. Choose Continuum Recovery Center of Colorado to get the proper help you deserve. Please contact us now to speak with an addiction specialist.