Continuum Recovery Center of Colorado is a professional, reliable addiction rehabilitation center offering the most effective outpatient alcohol treatment in Denver. If you’re looking for a rehab program to help you overcome alcoholism without disrupting your daily life schedule, then we’re the right choice for you.
What should you expect in outpatient alcohol treatment?
If you’re struggling with alcohol use disorder and considering entering outpatient treatment, you can expect the following from the program:
- Be ready for a comprehensive intake assessment.
- Expect to discuss your emotions and co-occurring psychological conditions.
- Prepare to participate in a group, family, and individual therapy sessions.
- Expect to get some prescription medicines to help alleviate withdrawal symptoms.
- Prepare for alcohol abuse education
- Expect to meet supportive, like-minded people
- Be ready to learn new skills to cope with stressful situations without drinking.
- Expect ongoing support, etc.
A team of trained physicians, nurses, therapists, and psychiatrists in the outpatient treatment center will work with you to ensure you achieve and maintain long-lasting sobriety. To that end, the highest expectation you can have when participating in outpatient alcohol rehab is receiving treatment without disrupting your daily life schedule.
Things to ask yourself before committing to outpatient alcohol treatment
It’s critically important to keep several factors in mind before choosing an outpatient rehab program. Understanding these factors and how they can significantly affect your treatment can help you make the right decision.
Here’re some essential questions to ask yourself before committing to outpatient alcohol treatment in Denver:
- How easily can you access alcohol in your neighborhood?
- Is your home stable and supportive of sobriety?
- Do you have a family member who drinks?
- Do you have a reliable support network that’ll motivate you to stay sober?
- Can you leave your job, family, school, or other duties for a specific period?
- Can you commute from your home to the treatment facility several times a week?
Your perfect choice outpatient alcohol rehab in Denver
There’re many outpatient rehabs in Denver, but we stand out to be the leading facility offering the most excellent treatment services that deliver higher levels of recovery success. We achieve this because we treat not only the addiction symptoms but also the underlying psychological conditions leading you to alcohol use.
The main things that make our outpatient program to stand out from the rest include a team of professional staff, facility accreditations, multiple therapeutic approaches, and aftercare service. We believe in perfection and strive to obtain the best possible demonstrable results.
Enroll in a leading outpatient alcohol treatment program near you
Are you willing to overcome alcohol addiction but can’t afford to leave your daily life responsibilities to attend an inpatient rehab? Worry no more because outpatient treatment will serve all your recovery needs.
If you’re ready to enter the most potent outpatient alcohol treatment in Denver, then don’t hesitate to enroll in Continuum Recover Center of Colorado and get the help you deserve. Please feel free to contact us now, and we’ll be pleased to assist you.